– Call your physician immediately if you notice a change in your health between the time you saw your surgeon and the day of your procedure.
– Eat a light dinner the evening before your surgery. DO NOT EAT ANYTHING AFTER MIDNIGHT. FOLLOW THE EATING, DRINKING, AND MEDICATION INSTRUCTIONS provided by your physician.
– Wear loose, comfortable clothing.
– HAVE A RESPONSIBLE ADULT ACCOMPANY YOU TO THE CENTER AND DRIVE YOU HOME FOLLOWING YOUR SURGERY.
– YOUR SURGERY CANNOT PROCEED WITHOUT YOUR COMPANION.
– Bring your medical insurance cards.
– Bring containers to store your contacts, eyeglasses, hearing aid, etc.
– Do not bring jewelry or other valuables, including wedding bands or body piercing.
– Do not wear makeup, hairpins, nail polish, contact lenses.